We offer a range of consultancy services related to our areas of expertise in geology, geophysics, volcanology, and seismology:
- Provision of information on the incidence, specific characteristics and possible impact (i.e. damage) of earthquakes to insurance companies
- Summary of seismic activity in areas where oil or geothermal exploration studies/investigations are being conducted.
- General geological advice to private companies
- Preparation of field assessments of geological hazards
- Preparation of geological field reports on specific areas with respect to a particular usage (e.g. usage of earth materials)
- Serving on scientific committees or advisory boards
- Advising governments on a variety of geoscience-related matters
- Conducting seismic hazard assessments
- Geothermal modelling and interpretation of results
- Perform Microtremor Array Measurements
- Perform 1/2/3/4D measurements projects involving geotechnical, geological, groundwater, environmental, archeometric and many other applications.
Contact us for more information.